Does Wayfair have an affiliate program? Has anyone used it?
Share your experience with Wayfair's affiliate programs
Yes, Wayfair does have an affiliate program. Using their affiliate or referral program, you can earn commissions by referring new customers via the Wayfair website. We researched the popular affiliate networks, and here's what we found about where you can join Wayfair's affiliate program:
- Skimlinks: Yes — Apply
- Viglink: Yes — Apply
- ShareASale: Unlikely — Check status
- Awin (Affiliate Window): Unlikely — Check status
- FlexOffers: Unlikely — Check status
- Commission Junction (CJ, Conversant): Unlikely — Check status
- Rakuten Marketing (Linkshare): Unlikely — Check status
- Pepperjam: Unlikely — Check status
- Impact Radius (Impact.com): Unlikely — Check status
- Avantlink: Unlikely — Check status
- Webgains: Unlikely — Check status
You can also check Wayfair's homepage to see if they've posted any updated information about their affiliate or referral programs.
Learn more at wayfair.com.
It doesn't look like Wayfair offers any affiliate programs right now, but they may in the future.
You can also contact customer service to be directed to the latest information on any possible partnerships here.